WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Finding Cebuano Gay Love in Facebook



With the advent of technology, Cebuanos now use Facebook and other social networks almost in every moment of their life. As a Cebuano, I am amazed how the youth of today has truly penetrated the internet.

In fact, I'm using Facebook in finding the apple of my eye. I created a discreet Facebook account that no one of my real friends who my name. I'm having good friends with people who don't know in the other life. Here I become someone who I wanted to be. I become free. I am definitely doing great as an awesome Facebook friend.

From time to time, I go to gigs with my discreet friends and we party like never before. Still I haven't tried to fall in love with a good guy from Facebook. Although, I must admit I'm still waiting for that day to come to my life.

Question: Do you believe there is true love with another guy you met in Facebook?

7 comments: Leave Your Comments